Clear how to

ledfreddie

Hello, I'm ready to buy pro but I cant find a clear how to on setting up a 360 on a woo commerce page.
I've created a test file to use on a test page ( wordpress)
Plug ins installed.
I've fiddled with short code but not getting results.

now what?
How do I upload my images to media, plug in a 360 payer on my product page?

Getting bummed

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ledfreddie, I suggest to request a free PixRiot account in the following link as it will make testing the plugin much easier as you would be able to quickly upload your 360 view there and get a quick link for your shortcode:

https://www.webrotate360.com/services/pixriot.aspx

You may also share link to your page with the shortcode and we will see what's going on.

Last edited:

ledfreddie

thank you for suggesting the Pixriot page.

So heres a couple screen shots..
one is on a non woo commerce page ( no codes display properly)
the second is the woo commerce shop page. The image is thumb size only and when zoomed in, the page goes blank.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 11-35-52 test page.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 11-35-52 test page.png
    47 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 11-42-01 test page.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 11-42-01 test page.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 2

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing the screenshots. Let's see how to address #1 first.

If you would like to use our WP plugin, you would insert a shortcode instead which may look like this (btw, it's best to paste it there in the Code view of the WP page):

Code:
[wr360embed name="view1" width="100%" height="500px" config="config-url-from-pixriot"]

Where config-url-from-pixriot is the URL you copy from PixRiot Share form (Config URL tab):

pixriot-share-360-view-config-url.png

Or you can simply insert what you see under iFrame tab of the PixRiot Share form for which you don't need the WP plugin and which should just work like it would with a Youtube video.

Last edited: