2 issues with viewer

johnburgess

I am having two issues right now with my viewer.
1st: my full screen option does not seem to be working in any browser (im really only looking in chrome and firefox, dont care about IE). Im not sure why.

2nd: When in chrome the toolbar does not work correctly and the full screen option gets pushed down to a second line where it is unviewable and barely clickable. I know when i publish the project I am selecting firefox to view the test of the project.

[link removed]

that is the project I am working on now.

WebSupport

Hi!

1: Free version doesn't have the full-screen capability. If you have purchased PRO, please apply license.lic that we sent with the license email as per these instructions:

Drop license.lic into the plugin folder under wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer or use the WebRotate 360 plugin settings page in admin and specify the location of license.lic on your web server via License Path - it's best to use this setting and keep the license file outside of the plugin folder to make sure future plugin upgrades won't remove the license file during plugin update.

2: We tried your link in Chrome on Windows and Mac, and the full-screen button was showing correctly. Have you made any changes to fix it as this is usually a CSS conflict with a theme?

johnburgess

Ok I updated and put the license.lic file in the folder mentioned

2yooje8.png

and now my rotator isnt loading the images.

[link removed]

WebSupport

Thanks for the screenshot. Looks like you have also configured webrotate's Root Path parameter and it broke the loading of the 360 product images as the RootPath is not set correctly right now.

You probably don't need Root Path (it allows having a single .xml config for multiple 3d product views), if so please check your WooCommerce product's 360 tab and clear the Root Path field.