360 View from 2-Achses (Shoe example)

2krass

Hi together,

I have a pretty urgent question. Please have first a look at my 360 shoe I provided here:
[link removed]

If you slide the mouse to the right it first rotates around 1 Axes and then around the 2 Axes. This happens as i have both rotation-achses just in one image sequence after each others.

But instead of having the two different axes spinning after each others, I would like to rotate the first axes when I slide the mouse to the "right" or "left" and the 2nd axes when i slide the mouse "up" or "down". And this I would like to combine with the Hotspots. I have the SpotEditor but is there a way I can add this 2 axes the way I described?

Thank you and best,
Tim

tleeds

I am having the same issue. I have 2 rows, one for the left/right movement and one for the Up/Down movement, however, it is not operating as expected when I publish.

WebSupport

Hi tkrass, you would need to use WebRotate's 360 product viewer to be able to see the expected results as well as to utilize our hotspots.

PS: to be able to spin vertically you would usually need more than 2 (horizontal) rows of images. Please see these example images of a 3d object spin which consists of 7 rows x 36 images. 5-7 rows usually gives us enough vertical movement to look realistic in 3d when you slide an object up & down.

http://www.webrotate360.com/Downloads/R ... ages3D.zip
http://www.webrotate360.com/Downloads/D ... ature.html

2krass

Hey,

thanks for your answer. Yes I installed the WebRotate's 360 product viewer. The Software is really good and easy! The best and easiest solution I found in the web.

My example shoe I shared in my first post is only to show what 2 axes I photographed. To explain what I want to create, please have a look in this example I found on the web, it's about the "GEORGE GINA & LUCY Bag" you can find here, just scroll a bit down on this page: [link-removed]

Here you can rotate the bag in 2 axes. And YES, the vertical axis is only shot from one side, of course this isn't that cool and smooth as if you have many rows, but this is what I would like to archive anyway. I want to show a shoe from 2 axes, as the bag-example, and want to add Hotspots to this. In the SpotEditor I can choose how many rows I would like to have, but I can't create this "navigation" with SpotEditor that I can rotate the shoe as you can in the bag example. Hope I expressed my self better now :)

So is there probably a workaround, probably something I could change in the code of the exported HTML or Java files to create this Bag-Example Navigation? --> Slide the Mouse to the right or to the left/right to rotate it around the 1st axis AND slide the mouse up/down to rotate around the 2nd axis?

Thank you very much, I know this sounds very complicated, but for shoes with hotspots this 2 axes offers the customer enough to see the most important angles.

Tim

WebSupport

Hi Tim, thanks so much for the explanation! It makes perfect sense now :) Let us noodle on this today. It should be doable... just need to brainstorm something.

2krass

Hey :) Wow! This sounds great, this would be amazing! If I can help you somehow, providing any material or anything, please let me know!

Thank you very much!
Best,
Tim

WebSupport

Hi Tim, we're still trying to make it work the way you need ..too many manual steps to be practical at this point. So we're still investigating to see if there's a quick solution. Will update you asap!

WebSupport

We got it working! There're two parts to it:

1) SpotEditor update to allow quickly assigning the same image to all empty slots in a single row.
2) 360 product viewer update to trigger the new "Rows On Single Index" mode.

Check it out below and please send us a quick email to support at webrotate360 dot com so we could follow up with required files and instructions. We will then release this feature in a few weeks as part of v3.6.2 beta..

http://www.webrotate360.com/Downloads/D ... /2row.html

2krass

Hey together! :)
Wow!! Great! Thanks for working on that topic so quick and for offering already a solution for that! I will contact you by email today!

Many Thanks!! :!: :!: :!:

Best,
Tim

hamiltonprint

WebSupport":1m9fm1ql said:
We got it working! There're two parts to it:

1) SpotEditor update to allow quickly assigning the same image to all empty slots in a single row.
2) 360 product viewer update to trigger the new "Rows On Single Index" mode.

Check it out below and please send us a quick email to support at webrotate360 dot com so we could follow up with required files and instructions. We will then release this feature in a few weeks as part of v3.6.2 beta..

http://www.webrotate360.com/Downloads/D ... /2row.html

Thanks for the link.