Can't make it work

igabc

Hi!

Neither standard or ad-hoc integrations work. Enabling ad-hoc integration cause the whole product page to disappear leaving only the BG image.

I have a PHOTO ZOOM extension installed but I disabled it so it shouldn't conflict.

Any help would be much appreciated.
thanks
G

WebSupport

Hi! Can you share a test link with either of the integration modes (ad-hoc, standard) applied so we could review?

igabc

*** URGENT - WEBSITE IS NOT VIVIBLE - Please reply asap. thanks a lot! ***

http://tuscanjewels.biz/store/kara/lamp ... penne.html

As you can see, the product pages are blank.

I have used the SHOWSAMPLE for one product using the ad-hoc integration. ( skin/frontend/base/default/webrotate360/360assets/sampleshoe/config.xml )

Include jQuery = NO
Zoom Effect extension = DISABLED

WebSupport

Thanks for the link! Interesting...

Looks like something is conflicting in a pretty bad way (a PHP or Magento exception during layout rendering). If you would like us to take a closer look, please send us a temporary FTP and admin login for this site. You can email it to support at webrotate360 dot com.

igabc

I sent you FTP access and Admin login 3 days ago. My store is down. Please guys get back to me asap. thanks!

WebSupport

Hi, we will be able to review your site at the end of the week so you may need to get it back online today-tomorrow.

PS: we have a queue of support requests and go case by case as fast as we can, so unless you have the PRO license, there's usually some wait..

igabc

You guys didn't have a chance to take a look at my store this weekend, I guess. Do you know when will it happen? thanks

WebSupport

Sorry, we have been launching our new company website in the last few days :cool: It took some effort!

Will make sure, we look into your setup on our Tuesday PST.

WebSupport

Hi!

We couldn't access your FTP (the login didn't work) but we did investigate the setup and found that our module's skin files were not present at their default location where they should have been installed automatically.

So these skin files are being referenced on the product pages as expected but can't be loaded as they seem to be missing:

Code:
/skin/frontend/base/default/webrotate360/imagerotator/html/js/imagerotator.js
/skin/frontend/base/default/webrotate360/wr360hook.js
/skin/frontend/base/default/prettyPhoto/js/jquery.prettyPhoto.js
/skin/frontend/base/default/prettyPhoto/css/prettyphoto.css
/skin/frontend/base/default/webrotate360/imagerotator/html/css/basic.css

You may need to try to re-install the module.