DynamicHotspotPresenter. Error loading image

Paul

Hello,
I installed the Webrotate in my Magento website, then I uploaded a 360 sample with hotspots. In my PC there is any problem. Works GREAT!!!
But in my Ipad I got the following error "DynamicHotspotPresenter. Error loading image". After that I set-up in magento the "Use JavaScript 360 Only" then I got the same problem in my PC. Since iPad cannot run flash it is forced to use java to run the viewer, but at the end when it try to load the hotspots get the error. The image still rotate but not load hotspots.

I am testing all the possible environments before to buy the license.
I hope you can help me with this issue.

WebSupport

Hi Paul, to have hot-spots without using Flash in our Magento extension, please fist upgrade the viewer using the steps in this post: http://www.360-product-views.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17

Then find your media.phtml file located in your current frontend design folder (e.g app/design/frontend/default/default/template/webrotate360/catalog/product/view) and look for this line in there: _imageRotator.runImageRotator("wr360PlayerId");

Just above this line, add the following:
_imageRotator.settings.graphicsPath = "<?php echo $this->getSkinUrl('webrotate360/imagerotator/html/img/basic'); ?>" ;

I hope this works.