Embedding within HubSpot

yazz

We are creating our new page within HubSpot and I have the freedom to edit the <head> section as well as add any custom HTML modules to the page. I have followed the instructions carefully and yet I am unable to get the file to play.

Page: [link removed]

Can anyone help me figure out why this is not working for me?

let me know if I need to post any other supplementary documentation or code to aid in figuring this out.

Thanks

WebSupport

Hi,

The issue right now is that for some reason all webrotate script URLs like this one immediately below that you have pasted on this page are redirecting to a different domain as follows where there're no such files..

This script URL:

Code:
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="imagerotator/html/css/thin.css">
is redirecting to this file which is not accessible:

Code:
[link removed]
To make it work, please try to figure out the absolute URL (including the domain name) that would be accessible and update the webrotate script URLs accordingly (or disable the redirection to blogs).

Code:
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="http://xxx.hs-sites.com/imagerotator/html/css/thin.css">
Please also note that for the 360 product view to work using this integration method in the free version of our product, the viewer xml file and the images it points to all should be accessible on the same domain as the webpage, i.e:

Code:
http://xxx.hs-sites.com/360_assets/NewProject2/NewProject2.xml
If you can't have the uploaded xml and image files accessible on this domain (3455205.hs-sites.com), let us know and we will suggest a solution.

yazz

Thank you for your reply, I do have the paid version of your software, am I exporting it incorrectly by any chance? I have removed all redirects from the page and unfortunately it is still not working. Do I still have to upload all images to the domain you mentioned above even in the paid version?

yazz

I have updated the code side of things, please view "Page Source" now and let me know if I have done anything wrong.

[link removed]

What do I do with the images? How would I tell the page to look for them on the domain? Is there an easier way to do this or would I have to do this every time I upload a 360 video? (btw I have uploaded the images into the same folder with the XML file and the other files (css, lic, etc.)

WebSupport

The main issue now is that you have another jquery script that is loading after the viewer initialization and it overrides what has been already initialized... The duplicate jquery script is located under <span id="hs_cos_wrapper_module_147705720573323387".

Do you think you can remove it? Also if you can give us full access to where you are uploading files and editing the pages, we can help on our end. You can send the details to support at webrotate360 dot com.

yazz

I will have to do so, I have tried every possible scenario and it simply isn't working. I have exported as shortcode this time and tried to run in that way and it isn't working either. Not sure what I am doing wrong but the jQuery you are referring to comes part of a HubSpot template, I think if I delete it, it will get rid of some of the template functionality on the page.

I sent an email to support to have them contact me and see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Thanks for the assistance