How to with 3ds max

Sdei

Hello,
I want to try Webrotate 360 (complete sphere) for a list of pictures generated with 3ds max.
I use the script [...] to create all frames.
But it's not correct. I think it's only a problem with the index of each frame.
Have you a process to generate the frame with 3ds Max ?
I would lik a result like that :
http://www.webrotate360.com/Blog/post/M ... abels.aspx

Thank you and sorry for my poor English...

WebSupport

Hi,

We may need more details about the 3d image sequence you are using but please note that you would need version 3.6 of our software to create spherical 3d product views as per your example which you can download via the following link under "additional resources":

http://www.webrotate360.com/products/we ... aspx#other

So then when you create a new SpotEditor project just specify the number of rows on the new project form as per the attached screenshot (at the bottom left).

If this doesn't work, please send us the images you are working with to support at webrotate360 dot com and we will investigate.

Attachments

• 2016-09-22_11-18-29.png
    2016-09-22_11-18-29.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 2,317

Sdei

Ok, thank you very much. I'll try with your last version. And if it's not correct, I'll send you my list of pictures.
As I said, my objective is to create quickly from 3ds Max a 360 presentation. If the test is correct, I'll buy your product quickly ;o)
See you soon.

WebSupport

Hi,

Your 3d product images worked for us as expected without any modification. Please see attached video. Are you seeing something different?

We just specified 16 rows on the New Project form as per the screenshot above as your export had 16 rows and 9 columns (for some reason your 3d max script treats rows as columns so that's probably where the confusion comes from).

Just let us know how it goes! :cool:

Attachments

• 3d-max-export-produt-view.mp4
    553.6 KB

Sdei

Hello,
I'm sorry but I can't have a correct result.
Is-it possible to have the list of frames of your camescope ?
I'll know how to rename my frames.
Thanks.

WebSupport

Hi, we just downloaded the images you shared above and used them as-is to create a new project in SpotEditor where we entered 16 for the number of rows (on the New Project form). We didn't rename anything...

The published result is shown in the video which looked ok to us. Are you entering 16 for the number of rows on the New Project form in webrotate SpotEditor?