Multi-Row not publishing with multiple rows.

TDooley

Hi support,

I'm using your free version of the 3.6 BETA and am impressed by the possibilities of your new multi-row function. However, I have run into some problems.

So far the test image sets I have run through successfully identify the four individual rows (with the exception of one or two photos which I simply move to their appropriate row), yet when I publish this in a local browser test, they come out as four 360s back-to-back as though the images were not, in fact, properly aligned into separate rows.

Do you have any advice on how I might go about troubleshooting this?

Thanks.

WebSupport

Hi and thanks for your message!

The only time this can happen right now in v3.6 is when the number of images per row is not equal.

When you import images in SpotEditor upon creating a new project, we now warn if that's the case. And I'm guessing if you add or remove the images manually under Images->Rows, there's a bug of some sort (though we haven't seen any issues with this yet on our end :cool: ) ..as we still add a dummy image(s) to compensate in case you add an extra image to one of the rows and/or we remove images at the same index from the remaining rows if an image is removed, so the numbering should be at least covered.

Can you possibly double check that there's the same number of images per row? You can simply publish your 3D product view, and then see if the number of images under published/360assets/your-folder-name/images of you project matches your configured row number.

TDooley

Thanks support!

Only just got a round to trying this now and it is now successfully separating rows. Didn't realise it had to be same number of images for each.