Plugin breaks my website

Evan

Hi,

When I activate the Wordpress plugin on my site www.breakinggear.com I get a blank page with this:

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wwwbreak/public_html/wp-content/plugins/webrotate360/webrotate360.php:13) in /home/wwwbreak/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881"

I'm trialling your software for a client and am desperate to show them it's awesomeness but it has to work through the whole process.

Please help urgently.

Evan

It's really bad now. I can't log into the backend at all.

DEFCON 5Bazillion with the support please!

Evan

When I login all I see is this:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wwwbreak/public_html/wp-content/plugins/webrotate360/webrotate360.php:13) in /home/wwwbreak/public_html/wp-login.php on line 362

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wwwbreak/public_html/wp-content/plugins/webrotate360/webrotate360.php:13) in /home/wwwbreak/public_html/wp-login.php on line 374

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wwwbreak/public_html/wp-content/plugins/webrotate360/webrotate360.php:13) in /home/wwwbreak/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 680

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wwwbreak/public_html/wp-content/plugins/webrotate360/webrotate360.php:13) in /home/wwwbreak/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 681

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wwwbreak/public_html/wp-content/plugins/webrotate360/webrotate360.php:13) in /home/wwwbreak/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 682

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wwwbreak/public_html/wp-content/plugins/webrotate360/webrotate360.php:13) in /home/wwwbreak/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

Evan

Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply. My Webmaster is not happy and is advising against installing beta plugins for this (crashing) reason.
So before I defy him, is there another option for posting these 360's on my Wordpress site?
Further to that...
I'm seriously thinking about offering the rotations as a value add for my clients but they have to be able to be uploaded to any site easily by Luddites for it to be viable. What are your suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
Evan

WebSupport

Hi Evan, but was the issue resolved with the update we posted for you - did you guys try it ? :)

Also, if the issue you reported got resolved, what are the other concerns re: crashing so we could try to address it?

I'm not 100% sure about your uploading requirements, but it should be easy to come up with something like this on your site as you have the module source code for WP and can cook up some form for people to upload the images. If this is beyond WP, you can just grab our 360 viewer as-is and follow included samples to see how to integrate it best with your client websites. It varies from site to site, hence the reason we integrate it with platforms such as WP to ease the pain..

PS: the beta in the module name only refers to that small WP php script that your webmaster can always tweak if needed. The core 360 viewer is stable v3.0 used by folks from Renault to Bosch, etc.