Use a backgroung

techlovers

Hi there,

I want to ad a background to my gif, this is, we do a lot of gifs to promote our products, however, we now want to ad a background with the name of our store, and logo, we already have a default backgroud created and now we want to ad that background and put the gif on top of the background, so the gif rotates in the middle of the background.
However, I've searched for all of the SpotEditor and I'm not able to find an option to do so, and would like to ask for your help, to know if it is possible to do what we want, and how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Techlovers

WebSupport

Hi Techlovers!

Currently the best option we have to accomplish something similar with GIFs is to use the watermark feature which is accessible under Images->Canvas tab in SpotEditor.

There you can import your custom background via "Add new image watermark" which is overlaid on top of the 360 product images. You can add multiple overlay images like this, e.g a logo, image with some text, etc and align them as needed. I understand that this may not allow achieving your exact background layout..