Virtuemart + webrotate360.com

lupo

Hello,
when talking about e-commerce Joomla web sites, then we definitely have to say that the Virtuemart component is the component which is used in maybe 90+ % of all Joomla e-commerce web sites.
My opinninion is that the Joomla 2.5/3.x + Virtuemart support are absolutely 100% necessary.

Yes, we can use the 360 Gif animated images provided from your great software, BUT I think that if the Joomla + Virtuemart sellers are able to use the 360 degree photograpfy plugin in their shops this will be just perfect for all! :)

Thanks again for the great product!

P.S. Here is a sample link to one BETA gif animated picture in a one product from our production online shop.
The shop is made wih Joomla (2.5) + Virtuemart.
The animated gif was made in a hurry with BAD lighting, just to check this evening how the webrotate360.com software is working.
And I have to say that the software is working just perfect.
https://outdoorme.com/sunscreens/sawyer ... -sunscreen

WebSupport

Hi Lupo, thanks for the comment & advise and your sample link with the gif (which makes perfect sense in the lack of the full webrotate 360 integration with Virtuemart..) and thank you for the kind words! Much appreciated.

I completely agree that we need to release the Virtuemart support ASAP. It's already on our list so hopefully we will see it live sometime soon :)

WebSupport

Just FYI - we added K2 support earlier today.

You can re-download the plugin via the following link, then extract the files and just overwrite the same files under your plugins/content/webrotate360 (assuming you already have the webrotate plugin installed) and it should start working with the K2 content items as well. Though if you see any issues, please let us know! :cool:

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... uct-viewer

lupo

WOW! :) GREAT, thank you for the fast response.

P.S. Awaiting for Virtuemart support ... :)

Thanks in advance...

lupo

Hello,

I have a urgent problem with WebRotate 360 plugin for Joomla and Virtuemart integration.
I have activated the plugin to work in Virtuemart description as described here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=451&start=20

the plugin is working just perfectly, but my template Virtuemart functionality STOPS working correctly - only when the plugin is activated.

If you deactivate the plugin in the control panel everything is back OK.
I think that there are some Javascript problems between the plugin and the template sources.

When the plugin is activated, this are the problems:

1. The "Add to cart" button is not working

2. The "Related products" on the left is not working also - it's not a different module, but it's a part of the template Virtuemart functionality.

You have Admin account to our test site already, I'll be very thankful if you can help soon, because we are ready to implement 360 degree images on our backpacks :)

Here is our test server with 360 degree plugin acctivated:

https://test.outdoorme.com/backpacks/ba ... hren-70-10

Here is the production server with no 360 functionality:
https://outdoorme.com/backpacks/backpac ... hren-70-10

Best regards,
Lubo

WebSupport

Hi Lubo, there seem to be a conflict with a duplicate copy of jQuery that your Virtuemart theme already includes in the minified template.min.js.php. We also supply a copy of jQuery for Joomla 2.5.x as this version of Joomla doesn't include one by default like 3.x does.

We can help with this quickly but would need your admin login details to be able to change template or plugin files. Please confirm that we can access it as we did before.

user111

Hello, there is a problem with the installation WebRotate 360 ( we have VP_SuperMart) we lost the photos on the page, for ex awesomescreenshot.com/0e64wdek3f
Help please.

WebSupport

Hi Guys,

It's probably the same issue we saw with this theme before, i.e:

there seem to be a conflict with a duplicate copy of jQuery that your Virtuemart theme already includes in the minified template.min.js.php. We also supply a copy of jQuery for Joomla 2.5.x as this version of Joomla doesn't include one by default like 3.x does.

So looks like we should be able to help with this but would need temp Joomla login to be able to change the template files. If this makes sense, please email the details to support at webrotate360 dot com.