Cannot read property 'length' of null Fullscreen mode

aplatform

Hi,

Im using the WordPress plugin latest version and a recent pro version of imagerotate.js. v3.5 (build 3.5.0.175)

Theres an issue with fullscreen, when activated nothing loads (wait time of 10 mins+) When fullscreen is exited console throws an error...

Chrome:
Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of null
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'settings' of null

Safari
Code:
TypeError: null is not an object (evaluating 'this.ce.length')

Is it a compatibility issue, as this project was built with a free version of the software and using a pro js file? Or another config error our end. Everything else works as expected just not the fullscreen. A feature we require.

Thanks.

WebSupport

Hi,

We would need to see your page to be able to say what happened exactly. I don't think it's a compatibility issue as we have a lot of pro folks transition from free to pro without issues in wordpress.

Can you please check that your imagerotator.js that ends up being loaded in the browser is the pro one - byte size is 63318? As often wordpress setups have extra caching going on and it needs to be reset as well.

If you see the correct one, please email a link to your page to support at webrotate360 dot com.

aplatform

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply.

Its the correct .js file, cleared cache locally and in the browser.

I cant give you access unfortunately as its a local development (mac). Is there any troubleshooting I can do?

Thanks

aplatform

Hi

Fixed the issue. Its was due to the server caching an older version of the license.lic. When updated it works as expected.

It would be good if the .js file could through an error if the license.lic isnt loaded correctly?

WebSupport

You are fast :) thanks for the update. If full-screen doesn't activate it's simply either imagerotator.js (i.e free version) or license.lic was not loaded, but I agree, a more meaningful error would be useful.

aplatform

No worries, thanks for the quick support.

Not sure if this is the right place for a feature request for the Wordpress plugin. But it would be great if the shortcodes that are include can have the option for a new attribute eg a custom class or custom attribute that can be applied to the .webrotate360 element?

Thanks.