Conflict on checkout

nineplan

When I have the WebRotate360 plugin enabled, the credit card area on the checkout page from WooCommerce gets messed up. It's trying to load that section of the form via AJAX, but it just sits there greyed out with an endless loading icon. If I disable WebRotate360 it works fine, and I've also tried disabling all other plugins except WooCommerce and WebRotate360, but it still has the problem then, so it looks to be pretty specific to the two together.

In the Console in Chrome it lists this error in relation to one of the WooCommerce JS files (only when WebRotate 360 is active):

Uncaught TypeError: Object function (a,b){return new e.fn.init(a,b,h)} has no method 'parseHTML'

And this warning in relation to the jquery file from WebRotate360:

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

WebSupport

Hi! Can you share a link to the page please so we could review and comment? You can paste it here or just send it to support at webrotate360 dot com. Thanks.

WebSupport

Just for future reference, the issue was an outdated WebRotate 360 plugin for WordPress that didn't have support for newer jQuery library used in this WP installation. Installing the latest version of the WebRotate 360 plugin from wordpress.org fixed the issue.