embedding in a moonfruit-hosted site

dasser

Hi - can you tell me if there is a way to embed a link in a site that I have hosted on moonfruit.com? It's a wysiwyg editor and doesn't have an FTP facility

WebSupport

Hi! We can host a couple of your 360 product views on our optimized hosting so you can play with embedding them on moonfruit.com.

Later on, when we launch our optional image hosting service (in about 1-2 months) you would be able to upload and manage your 360 product photography assets yourself (free plan is available).

You can send you published files (as a zip archive) to support at webrotate360 dot com and we will provide you with an embed link that you should be able to use on moonfruit.com

dasser

thanks, that's really helpful. I am exploring the wordpress option as well so will get back to you with my decision. I see you have an example of a wordpress embed but can you tell me if it is reliable and glitch-free? don't want to get a subscription only to find it is not reliable.

WebSupport

No problem! :)

With our Wordpress plugin you don't really need an extra hosting service as generally you get plenty of storage space from your web hosting company that hosts your wordpress site and there should be no issues uploading your published 360 product views there. The plugin is feature-rich and reliable and has been successfully used by thousands since 2011.

dasser

Great stuff, that's brilliant news so think I will go ahead and sign up, thanks again for your help