otryki

Please help me ?

ERR Exception: this.bb.fI is not a function

Attachments

• Screenshot_27.png
    Screenshot_27.png
    87 KB · Views: 1,322

WebSupport

Hi, can you please post a link to this page so we can investigate? Or email the link to support at webrotate360 dot com.

vilourenco

I got this same error, any clue? I'm just using with WooCommerce, to be displayed by the images from product gallery.

WebSupport

Hi, please post a link to your WooCommerce page with the issue so we can investigate as the previous poster never did :) Or email the link to support at webrotate360 dot com and confirm here.

vilourenco

Hey

Thanks for reply.

This is the URL: [link removed]

I'm using this config value in the shortcode: 'config="/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/360_assets/sampleshoe/config.xml"'

But on the product page we have many images on woo gallery... why isn't working?

and if we remove this value from config parameter we got a forever spinner loading

thx

WebSupport

It looks like the issue is caused by your theme as it includes a hard-coded version of jQuery library (for the second time) which it shouldn't be doing per WordPress guidelines.

The first correct reference to jQuery that comes with WordPress is in your page header:

Code:
/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4

Followed by the hard-coded one by your theme in the page footer (making your pages slower) which overrides jQuery namespace that we have attached to in the 360 product viewer script:

Code:
/wp-content/themes/odin/assets/js/okyo-jquery-3.3.1.min.js

PS: I'm pretty sure the first poster in this thread had the same problem... ;)