Error, exception of module WebRotate 360 in Prestashop 1.7

Rynraf

Hi, again me with next issue :(

I have module webrotate360 in version 2.5.0 and Prestashop version 1.7.2.2

Installed WebRotate 360 module return error alerts at shop front.
Please see attached details from smarty error page (I have enable debug mode).

Any fix...? :?

Attachments

• webrotate360-Prestashop17-exception.png
    webrotate360-Prestashop17-exception.png
    51 KB · Views: 1,782

WebSupport

Hi, just to confirm, in your previous topic it all worked for you on the front-end in Prestashop 1.7, including the 360 product view when there were no color variations. What did change in your setup since then (as we haven't released any new updates to our module for 1.7 yet) ?

Rynraf

Maybe it looks strange ;) but when I upload and activate this module on my remote server (where I have also PS 1.7 fresh installation) I saw error notifications on top of my shop. As attached now.

Then I set DEBUG MOGE in my Prestashop on local server. And I attached (in my previous post) you what I saw. Maybe I saw this on remote server because I have there more restrictive php settings. And after that I activate debug mode.

Attachments

• WR360-PS17.png
    WR360-PS17.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,776

Rynraf

Please just install fresh new installation of Prestashop 1.7. Install WebRotate360 module and set in php config file debug mode. Go to front of eshop. That's all to see error.

WebSupport

Yes, it's a bug! :cool:

We will release an updated version of the module with the fix asap. In the meantime, just change line 9 in \modules\webrotate360\webrotate360_header.tpl from this:

Code:
{if $webrotate360}
...to this (and refresh caches):

Code:
{if isset($webrotate360)}