examples of WebRotate integrated into WooCommerce themes

standyworks

I'm having a lot of difficulty figuring out how I can integrate the WebRotate viewer into my WooCommerce Product Detail page template...which would also include the product's image gallery (large images and thumbs to left). My problem is probably a theme problem, but since I am not even sure where to begin asking for help, what I'd love are some links to other stores that have WebRotate viewers on their Product Detail / Single Product pages. Thanks very much!

WebSupport

Hi and thanks for your message. Unfortunately, the only option currently available for WooCommerce out-of-the-box is to embed 360 product views in the description or text content area of your product pages or other pages for that matter.

We're working on a more advanced product page integration for WooCommerce as per your summary above, but it's about a month before it will be released. If you would like to receive the beta of this integration when it becomes available, please let us know.

Another option, which might helps us move this advanced integration forward is to give us access to your WooCommerce such that we could apply some of the pieces we already have to your setup and make it work for you while testing and improving some of our work at the same time. Let us know if this makes sense (you can just send an email to support at webrotate360 dot com).