folder to put license

scrapdog

I'm a new PRO user and am not sure exactly where to put the license so the "powered by....." does not appear

WebSupport

Hi there! Thanks againg for getting PRO. If you are using one of our CMS / eCommerce plugins, please review these instructions:

WORDPRESS
Drop license.lic to the plugin folder under wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer or use the WebRotate 360 plugin settings in admin to enter the URL of your license.lic on your server via License Path (relative URL works best). It's best to use this setting and keep the license file outside of the plugin folder to make sure future plugin upgrades won't remove the license file during plugin update.

MAGENTO
Upload license.lic to your Magento installation and use the License Path field under WebRotate 360 module settings in admin to enter the URL of your license.lic (relative URL works best).

PRESTASHOP
There's a License File URL field under WebRotate 360 module settings in Prestashop admin where you can enter the URL of your license.lic that you can upload anywhere in your Prestashop installation (relative URL works best).

OPENCART
Drop license.lic to the following folder in your OpenCart installation: /catalog/controller/module/wr360/html/

JOOMLA
Upload license.lic to any folder or root of your Joomla installation and use the plugin settings page in admin to specify the URL of your license.lic via License Path (relative URL works best).

SHOPIFY
Navigate to WebRotate 360 app settings in your Shopify admin. Open your license.lic in a text editor and copy the code from the file to the License Code field in the app settings.

PIXRIOT
Navigate to Settings -> Configuration -> WebRotate 360 and click Edit. Open your license.lic in a text editor and copy the code from the file to the License Code field under WebRotate 360 settings.

Please contact us if you have Squarespace, Weebly or BigCommerce.

PS: if not using the plugins listed above, you can just republish your SpotEditor projects after upgrading to PRO. Note that once you apply spoteditor.code that you receive via email to activate the desktop software, it will auto-create the same license.lic inside your project published folder each time you publish.

AlmereHoutwerk

Hi there, please share how I can find the specific URL of my license.lic (URL of your license.lic on your server via License Path. I have pasted the license.lic document into the specific folder in FileZilla and it is still showing. I have tried everything and still no success. Thank you

Attachments

• Scherm­afbeelding 2023-12-28 om 15.00.54.png
    Scherm­afbeelding 2023-12-28 om 15.00.54.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 2

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Please share a screenshot of FileZilla location where you uploaded the license.lic. You can email it to support at webrotate360.com.

Last edited: