How Can I Seamlessly Incorporate 360-Degree Product Views from WebRotate 360 into My 'What's My Country' Navigation Tool?

AmericaMauri

I've been using WebRotate 360's tools to create stunning 360-degree product views, and I’m curious about how to integrate these into a project I'm working on with a navigation tool called "what's my country". This tool helps users identify their current location and provides relevant information based on their country.
The challenge I'm facing is understanding the best way to merge the interactive 3D product displays from WebRotate 360 with the location-based features of "What's My Country." For example, if a user accesses the tool, it would be interesting to present them with a 360-degree view of a product that is popular or relevant in their specific region.
I would like to know if anyone has experience with combining WebRotate 360’s viewer with external tools or APIs, especially in a scenario where location-based information is essential. Are there specific settings or plugins within WebRotate 360 that make this integration smoother? Or is there a way to configure the viewer to load different product views based on the user's geographical data provided by the "What's My Country" tool?
Additionally, I’m concerned about the performance implications. How does the WebRotate 360 viewer handle multiple data inputs, especially when it needs to dynamically change the displayed product based on the user's location? Are there best practices to ensure that the 360-degree views load efficiently without compromising the navigation tool’s performance?
Lastly, I’m curious about the user experience. Have you found that users appreciate the integration of interactive 360-degree views within a tool that serves a more functional purpose like navigation? Do you have any insights or feedback on how users typically interact with such a combination of visual content and location-based services?
I’d really appreciate any advice or examples from those who have tried something similar or who are familiar with WebRotate 360’s capabilities in this context. Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Please see the reload API in our user guide under Extended APIs or template_configurator.html in the integration templates to see how to dynamically reload the viewer with the 360 product images for updated location per your scenario.

Also, the Appendix section of the user guide has the Suggested Image Requirements section that covers some of the considerations for better performance of your 360 product views. You may consider hosting your views on our optimized PixRiot hosting which relies on global CDN for fastest image delivery.