How to update to latest version?

GChambers

Hi,

How can I update to the latest version of Spoteditor? I'd like to try the new animated GIF feature - but I can't find any link anywhere to download the PRO version - I just keep going round in circles finding links to download the free version?

Thanks.

WebSupport

Hi Gordon, you can re-download the latest version using the PRO download links in the email you received originally with the license. Please let me know if you need us to resend it though. Thanks for using our software!

GChambers

Hi,

Once again a new version of Spoteditor is released and I cannot figure out how to download and install it?
I've followed the PRO download links in the email Ireceived originally with the license - but that just takes me to a page of what appears to be badly formatted HTML. Please guys, sort out your installation and upgrade processes, the current process is very amateurish.

Regards.
Gordon Chambers.

WebSupport

Hi Gordon, sorry about the issue - I agree our upgrade process for the commercial version is not there yet. This is one of the reasons why everybody who purchased the product at any time before is getting free upgrades every time they are released for the last few years :) Seriously though, we were just about to send a newsletter to all our customers with the new permanent download links. It will go out either today or Monday.

PS: we need to get everybody on the release build of 3.5 before we can enable the new upgrade process via spoteditor.code which has a timestamp of the purchase date. Hopefully once this newsletter is out, we can enable it within 1-2 month. Until then, please use the links we just sent you via email.

Thanks for bring this issue up on this forum.