Hyperlink not working

WebSupport

Hi Nigel, thanks for your message and sample.

You would need to change this hotspot to static, fixed position hotspot as per attached screenshot. Otherwise we only process Hyperlink actions on popups that expand on click or hover-over on dynamic / rotating hotspots like the one you used for the logo.

I hope it helps. Just let us know!

Attachments

• 7-6-2015 4-15-26 PM.png
    7-6-2015 4-15-26 PM.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,623

WebSupport

Just took a quick look - as per the following xml there's no logo image or any other content in the logo hotspot now. Please open the Image Content tab on the Hotspot form above for this hotspot and re-add the logo image and then republish and reupload. Let me know if this helps.

...BreahMints_Flip-Lid/360_assets/MintTin_Flip-Lid/MintTin_Flip-Lid.xml

Nigel_Cruz

It's still having the same issue. Also, whenever I upload the logo as an "Indicator Graphic", click "OK", and then re-open the dialog box, it reverts back to the default icon (blue circle with plus sign), see below. Is there a reason for that?

Before

Dialog Box - Before.JPG

After

Dialog Box - After.JPG

Here is a new link (previous had a spelling error):

http://aztex.com/360/BreathMints_Flip-L ... p-Lid.html

Thanks again for the quick response!

WebSupport

I think you are trying to change the indicator image which is usually a small circular image that indicates the position of the rotating hotspots. The entry for this image under Indicator graphic is disabled when you select the third radio-button which you need for the static logo (i.e As content only...) hence it reverts back.

What you would need to do is to open the Image Content tab at the top of the Hotspot form and add your logo image there and republish. I hope it helps!