I am trying to contact you by mail, but without success

studiofattorini

Hello , I purchased your program and I find it very intuitive and simple , congratulations.
I only had two small problems that I hope you can help me to fix.

link removed.

Account : marco
password : marco

1) The product runs correctly , everything works perfectly.
Only problem, as you can see , is that the shoe is very small and the very large box . It seems like he wants to just take the small resolution , but in reality I have also put the high resolution ( I put the file that you created , just to try).
I can not make great pictures , although I really tried many times.

The code I use the page
[ wr360embed name = " Test360 " width = "100%" height = " 450px " config = "/ wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/360_assets/Ferrarelle/ferrarelle.xml "]

2) The program for the Mac , the editor , it works perfectly .
I have two problems : I can not do the upgrade ( the process that you have written is not possible, since it does not work that way .. )
The integrated program to Wordpress has been updated to 3.5 successfully , the editor for OSX instead remained to version 3.0
Also I can not run the license. Same problem , on the integration of WordPress with all success , including license , functioning whole .
On OSX I could not put the license.

I do not know that you wrote the guide in which the operating system is based, but on OSX zipping a file and try to get into it, it means unpack automatically, and automatically create a folder (it does the operating system), it is conceptually wrong driving. On Windows I have not tried it, but it will definitely be easier.

The biggest problem at the moment are small images that can not make big.

Thank you, and congratulations again for the program.
A small fix and I have everything working.

WebSupport

Hi Dino, thanks for getting PRO and for the kind words!

We did receive your email on our Friday afternoon PST (now it's Saturday morning :) ) It was also a holiday break here in the US and nobody could reply earlier...sorry about that. Will review your setup now and will post comments here and ping you via email. Will also remove some of your links in your post above.

WebSupport

Let's address the first issue first, and start with the following so we could pin-point where it's coming from:

1) Both webrotate short-codes on your page are wrapped in <pre></pre> blocks which is somewhat unexpected. Please remove thes tags from both short-codes.

2) If this doesn't help, please change width = "100%" to let's say width="450px" so we could debug it further.

PS: you have responsive design, but for some reason the 360 product viewer reads 100px by 100px on page load instead of your parent container width and height. If it's not <pre>, it could be that your other css class also named .container is conflicting with viewer's .container class. But let's first try the two steps above to help nail it down and before we start changing css.

PS2: if it makes sense, you can also email us temp access to your WooCommerce admin / ftp such that we could fix it for you on our end. This may be easier and can be resolved faster this way.