Images not loading (also additional questions)

Lolo360

Hello I am trying to get my product images to rotate but it does not seem to work.
The demo shoe sample works fine.
I have this as the input for the config file URL :
/​wp-content/​plugins/​webrotate-360-product-viewer/​360_assets/​Necklace/​Necklace.xml
I have also tried :
html/​wp-content/​plugins/​webrotate-360-product-viewer/​360_assets/​Necklace/​Necklace.xml

Here is the link to product that is not working:
http://www.360lolo.com/product/test-products/

Also, can the thumbnail image also rotate ?

WebSupport

Hi and thanks for your message!

If we try to load this xml file directly in the browser by entering its URL in the address bar, it says the file is not there:

Code:
http://www.360lolo.com/​wp-content/​plugins/​webrotate-360-product-viewer/​360_assets/​Necklace/​Necklace.xml

If the file was accessible like this one, it would work.. please double check that the file(s) is there and that the spelling is correct.

PS: you can create an animated GIF using our software (more details; it's the second publish button on the left side in SpotEditor) and use the animated GIF as a thumbnail.

Let us know if this doesn't help :)

Lolo360

Update: The size of the viewer is quite small to view our products, but it is not that bad. When I try to make it any bigger than it is, the product will start to cover up the name, payment options, etc. Any suggestions?

WebSupport

Hi! What is the width value you have in the webrotate 360 module settings in admin? If it's fixed size that I see there right now (450px), please try changing it to relative width, i.e: 100%

Lolo360

Everything was working fine until recently, now none of the 360 views are working. Is there some kind of conflict with my plugins?

Lolo360

It seems like I keep fixing things as soon as I figure the problem out, I just had to change the Config File URL since I installed SSL on my website!