Index 3d frame postion

trkids

Hello all

Cool tool, been working on a pitch and using the E-Commerce template modifying it just making it look pretty for the client, to get the bigger project you know how that is. Well I have a question, figured out how to load images at current index sit looks like the colors to swap between. with this code

apiObj.reload('360_assets/yourview/yourview.xml', null, null, apiObj.images.getCurrentImageIndex()); // instead of just apiObj.reload('360_assets/yourview/yourview.xml').

I have rendered out 7 rows for a 3d spin, out of maya and my default row is set to row 4, when i rotate on that axes it works perfectly from all sides of the 360 it looks like the product its just changes color but here comes the problem when rotating to lets say the bottom view row 7 when I click on to a different set of color images, it keeps the same corresponding horizontal rotation, but index back to the row 4 frames vertical position. thank for any help

WebSupport

Hi! Thanks for the detailed notes.

It's currently not possible to reload at a specific image row.. We need to add this asap though :| We can get this implemented for you in the next v3.6 build within 2-3 weeks, if this helps.

PS: the best you could do right now is to call api.images.showImageByIndex(imageIndex, rowIndex) once the 3d product view is "reloaded" (you can place it inside a callback function which is a third parameter of the reload call). This way you can pass the current row index that can be retrieved before reload via api.images.getCurrentRowIndex(). This is probably not what you need as the viewer will still show the "pre-loader" image during the reload which may look odd.

wicona

Hi,

I will need this option for our website, after browsing the forum, I haven't found anything about it, have you implemented this one in the latest version. I have the same problem with the zoom.

Thanks, Stéphane

WebSupport

Hi Stéphane, yes, we have this implemented in the latest v3.6 build.. please confirm if you are using v3.6 and we will send you a link to the script.

Also what is the problem with zoom that you are referring to in your post?

wicona

Hi!

Yes, I'm using v3.6.

About the zoom, if I call another color after zooming it returns me to the initial position, is it possible to keep the zoom and the position of the image?

I Look forward the script.

Thanks, Stephane

WebSupport

Please find the newer version of the script (imagerotator.js) attached in the zip. It allows supplying an index of a row that you need to show upon the reload (in multi-row 3d product views), in addition to the image index we already support, i.e:

Code:
api.reload("viewer-config-url.xml", null /*rootPath*/, null /*callback*/, imageIndex, rowIndex);
You can only use the attached script with the output published via SpotEditor 3.6.0 build 1367 that is available via v3.6 RC (release candidate) download that I believe you already have installed. Just overwrite your existing copy of imagerotator.js with the file in the zip to activate this change.

PS: unfortunately, it's currently not possible to keep the same zoom level upon the reload.

Attachments

• imagerotator_3_6_1_178.zip
    47.6 KB · Views: 60