Integration with Magento does not work properly

greenshadow

I integrated Webrotate 360 ver: 3.5.3 (stable) in magento 1.7.0.2

When i use the standard integration no matter what i do i get this: http://prntscr.com/164izy
The other image is a test image and the shoe should take its place but as you can see i get two separate images and the whole product page disapears.

Even if i switch to the default storeview and disable the options on the product page same result.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

WebSupport

It seems you have some other component that is responsible for product images and it's not the standard product media block that we override in our Standard integration, hence you see both of them. That's one of the reasons we added the Ad-hoc integration which deals with these types of issues (that otherwise require some custom development).

Have you tried Ad-hoc?

You can also send us your temp ftp login / product page url, so we could review what exactly is happening. You can send it to support at webrotate360 dot com.

WebSupport

Hi there! Thanks for contacting us here. We would need temp FTP / admin login to investigate and try to help. You can send it to support at webrotate360 dot com.