License not recognized on frontend

t.wittich

Hi dear support,

i bought the webrotate 360° PRO version some days ago.

The spot editor is doing fine: More than 4 hotspot are possible.
More than 4 hotspots appear on the local frontend on local machine.

When i deploy it to the website, i can place license.txt anywhere - it does not work.

Behavoir is:
  • Placing license.lic on any folder / subfolder: only 4 hotspots are shown; i assured the proper XML-file with more than 4 hotspots.
  • Placing license.lic in folder which contains also the all other sutff embedding index.php: webrotate shows loader image, stays on it infinitly and does not show progress (percent). Like hanging up. No messages at the js-console.

Where do i have to place the license.lic-file?
What else have i to consider at deployment?

Thx for a quick help.

All best, Thomas

t.wittich

Precision of the license issue above:

• When i delete license.lic from the server, webrotate runs like the free version
  • In this case, the js-console log gives this message:
    Code:
    jquery-1.12.4.min.js:4 GET http://www.domain.com/license.lic 404 (Not Found)
    send @ jquery-1.12.4.min.js:4
    ajax @ jquery-1.12.4.min.js:4
    WR360.ImageRotator.kO @ VM2610:1
    WR360.ImageRotator.jy @ VM2610:1
    (anonymous) @ VM2610:1
    each @ jquery-1.12.4.min.js:2
    (anonymous) @ VM2610:1
    i @ jquery-1.12.4.min.js:2
    fireWith @ jquery-1.12.4.min.js:2
    ready @ jquery-1.12.4.min.js:2
    K @ jquery-1.12.4.min.js:2
  • When i put license.lic to the mentioned location, webrotate brings the loader image and hangs up then (does not progress anymore and does not show precentages on loading). Even if i wait 15' and longer.

Please help deploying the license.lic properly. Do i have to register a domain elsewhere? What is missing?!?

Thx, Thomas

WebSupport

Hi Thomas and thanks again for getting PRO.

Our instructions for the placement of the license depend on the integration method you are using. Are you using any of our CMS plugins (WordPress, Magento, etc)?

PS: You may simply email us the link to your page that gives you that error and we will reply with the exact instructions to make it work. You can send it to support at webrotate360 dot com.

t.wittich

Dear support,

i could solve it now.
It was a missing slash at the end of the path there:
<script type="text/javascript">
var viewer = WR360.ImageRotator.Create("rot1");
viewer.settings.configFileURL = '/fileadmin/webrotate/assets/smartshellSolidTimber/smartshellSolidTimber.xml';
viewer.settings.graphicsPath='/fileadmin/webrotate/imagerotator/html/img/basic/';
viewer.settings.rootPath='/fileadmin/webrotate/assets/smartshellSolidTimber/';
viewer.settings.apiReadyCallback = function(api) {api.toolbar.playbackStart();};
viewer.runImageRotator();
registerHotSpotClicks();
</script>
Hopefully it helps someone else.

Thx, Thomas