Magento product page inline

Kyote

Hello,

Firstly... wow! WebRotate 360 is awesome. I have created my first project and all is working well. I would now like to integrate with Magento - However...

I do not need to use WebRotate 360 as product images, I would only like to display inline within my product description. I have searched the forum, from what I can tell I still need to to install the WebRotate 360 extension for Magento - and then use adhoc for inline placement?

Any direction and clarification here is greatly appreciated. I apologise in advance if this has been asked elsewhere.

Thanks.

WebSupport

Hi Kyote, and thanks for the kind words :)

If you select Ad-hoc integration in the webrotate module settings in admin, you can attach your 3D product view to any html element on a product page. You just need to give such element a CSS class or id. So, for example, you can add this empty element into your product description in admin (you can style it via CSS as needed, i.e add border, position, dimensions, etc):

<div class="my360placeholder"></div>

Then you would need to enter .my360placeholder (if using the above example) into the webrotate 360 module settings in admin under Page Placeholder in the Ad-hoc integration tab.

I hope it helps. If not, we can help setting it up, just let us know.

Kyote

Sounds easy enough :) Will give it a go and get back to you if there are any issues. Thanks again for a great 360 solution, I am very happy with my purchase :)

Kyote

Hi,

Ok... I have run into some issues. I could use some assistance :) How do I contact WebRotate 360 support privately?

Thanks.