PopUp doesn't fill box

SAdesigns

The popup doesn't fill the 650px box. It only pops up in 300 x 300 box.

[link removed]

click the view 360 link any help would be appreciated.

WebSupport

Hi there,

This is due to your WordPress theme / skin using another copy of prettyPhoto javascript that we also use for the popups. The one you have with your skin overrides the copy we include at the following location which is also customized to make 360 product viewer re-sizing work in the popups.

/new-site/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/prettyphoto/js/jquery.prettyPhoto.js.

If you are familiar with your WP skin implementation, you can just remove prettyPhoto script from your skin js scripts and use the one above instead (it's a pretty recent version of prettyPhoto). Please note that prettyPhoto's CSS scripts can be left as-is as they do not interfere.

The other quick fix is to open this file below and change line 22 and 23 to your fixed 360 image dimensions when loading inside the popup.

/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/viewloader.html

.viewerbox
{
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
width: 300px;
height: 300px;

}

I hope this helps.

SAdesigns

I just changed the .viewerbox css. One other question. How do I get the fullscreen button to work? We have a license and I placed it in the plugin folder. Do I need to do anything else?

WebSupport

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Please email us at support at webrotate360 dot com with the date of the purchase and the email used to receive the license so we could provide details on activating full-screen. Thanks!