Product Gallery issues using Webrotate360

WebSupport

Hi August!

Looks like you are using our WooCommerce integration. Out of the box the integration may not always work with every product image gallery out there unfortunately, and looks like yours is pretty custom, so.. We can look into it to see if there's a quick fix if you send us temp FTP and WP admin login. You can send the info to support at webrotate360 dot com.

WebSupport

Hi, it looks like you have already removed the 360 product viewer xml path from the product settings in your WooCommerce admin, so we can't see what happened exactly.. Can you please add it back as it should be something simple to troubleshoot?

gisellev

I put again. excuse me. I was testing some things.
on page or post it makes the loading and opens the normal picture, but in the product window does not.
Any template you guys recommend to turn right?
Thank you!

WebSupport

There're couple of things we see:

1. You're using Root Path field to enter the URL of the 360 product viewer xml file. But this is a special feature (Root Path) that requires our PRO license. Please use Config URL instead.

2. What is the folder name on your FTP where the 360_assets folder is currently located? Because the URL of the xml file you are currently using in the Root Path doesn't seem to be correct, i.e if I append 1001clicks.com.br/store to this relative path you are using, the xml file can't be found:

/360_assets/360quadrada2000l/360quadrada2000l.xml

gisellev

I'm using the path:
1001clicks.com.br/public_html/store/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/360_assets/360quadrada2000l/

It does not work in subdomain?
tks :D

WebSupport

I see. Please use this URL then under Config URL:

/store/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/360_assets/360quadrada2000l/360quadrada2000l.xml

Just let us know how it goes! :)

PS: As you are keeping the published 360 views under the webrotate plugin folder, please remember about this one:

IMPORTANT: the entire contents of any existing webrotate 360 plugin installation inside your WordPress will be removed upon updating the plugin (unless you manually copy the new plugin files and folders to your FTP). If you have any 360 assets (360 / 3D images and configuration files), a license file, etc that you keep inside webrotate plugin folder, please backup the existing plugin folder (i.e. webrotate-360-product-viewer) before proceeding with the plugin update as all files that you manually copied there will be removed.

gisellev

It worked!! thank you!!
I'm testing to open a virtual store to sell ecommerce services. Soon I will buy the PRO.
Thank you very much!!
att,

Giselle