Product not showing while url is working

AlmereHoutwerk

Good day, I have published my product and the URL is perfect when I put it in my browser, so it seems to work. Only when I go to my product page, it keeps showing as blank. I do see the WebRotate360 sign, only the 'picture' is blank.

I have created the URL as follows:
- I have added the files to my FTP folder via FileZilla.
- I have added the file via Media (via the Add from Server plugin) from my FTP folder.
- I have copied the URL that is created in the media file (that seems to work via a copy+past in my browser) to the Product field via the plugin WebRotate360 on my Wordpress website.

I use Google Chrome and I have a MacBook. I have WooCommerce on my website and it is offline (the website it not live yet).

I have attached the screenshots from several pages to show my settings. The exact URL for the product is as follows:
https://persoonlijkspeelgoed.nl/wp-content/uploads/webrotateFTP/PaardjeBelle/Paardje Belle.html

Please share what I need to do to fix this. I have used your test URL link before, and that was working so the plugin itself works, only my own created URL doesn't.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Kind regards,
Mirna

Attachments

• Url screenshot Product Belle WebRotate360.png
    Url screenshot Product Belle WebRotate360.png
    423 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot URL in WebRotate360 product field.png
    Screenshot URL in WebRotate360 product field.png
    128 KB · Views: 3
  • Location file in Media folder.png
    Location file in Media folder.png
    319.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Details file in media folder.png
    Details file in media folder.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Blank field instead of showing product.png
    Blank field instead of showing product.png
    433.7 KB · Views: 2

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mirna, and thanks for the detailed notes.

1) You don't need to use WordPress Media. Uploading via FileZilla is sufficient. Also, all you need to upload from your published project is the single folder that resides under published/360_assets of your SpotEditor project.

2) Our WooCommerce integration requires .xml file (not .html you are trying to use there I think). So given your HTML link, the xml URL you need to enter in the WebRotate field in your WooCommerce product is this:

Code:
https://persoonlijkspeelgoed.nl/wp-content/uploads/webrotateFTP/PaardjeBelle/360_assets/Paardje%20Belle/Paardje%20Belle.xml

Please try that link and let us know if any issues.

AlmereHoutwerk

Hi ForumAdmin, you are a life saver! The xml URL link you've shared works. Thank you so much for the quick reply and information. I was almost there and you've helped me with the last step. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Mirna