Products with combinations any progress?

ukbaz

WebSupport said:
Hi Mund, nothing much yet, sorry! We will be revisiting everything in our existing Prestashop integration in the next couple of month.

Hi -just wondering if there had been any progress on adding support for product with combinations in the module - using the v2.6.0 version and it works great on simple products, but not on products with variations size, colour etc :(

Thanks

Baz

WebSupport

Hi Baz, no progress yet unfortunately. We have just released new version of the core product and are gearing up to update all plugins in the coming months. Prestashop will be updated too and we will try to revise the integration to support configurable products.

karlosfx

Hi Baz, no progress yet unfortunately. We have just released new version of the core product and are gearing up to update all plugins in the coming months. Prestashop will be updated too and we will try to revise the integration to support configurable products.
I would like to know if there is any progress with the error that exists with the combinations, I bought the software for 399 dollars, so that it does not work well.

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and sorry it takes longer than expected! We do have a new version of the Prestashop plugin with support for configurable products, which needs a bit more testing.. We'll do our best to finish the testing this week and will send you a new zip asap.

PS: there's an email you sent as well which we will use for the follow-up.

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
As promised, please find below the new plugin with support for configurable products. It works much better now in that it adds a 360 thumbnail to the gallery on the product pages so it works as intended by Prestashop, i.e we're not forcing the popup when user clicks the gallery thumbnails, and so it works great on mobile too now.. You can control where to place the 360 thumb in the gallery in the webrotate plugin settings via "Position in product gallery."

Please let us know if any issues or questions!