remove a company's link

Gene

I bought the license, did everything of company demands but a company link of the right corner still exist. How I can remove that link?

WebSupport

Hi Gene, please send us a link to your viewer page with the license applied to support at webrotate360 dot com and we will investigate quickly.

Gene

Hi, I have realized that the company's link disappeared online but on desktop computer it still exist. Maybe it is normal but it doesn't say in the instruction.

WebSupport

I see, sorry about that. Are you using Mac or Windows as it's possible to copy license file into SpotEditor installation such that it's always applied in SpotEditor on publish?

PS: If you drop the license file into the published folder on your desktop and then launch the html sample inside that folder, it will also apply.

Gene

I use Windows, the license file in the published imagerotater folder, but it doesn't work on desktop.

WebSupport

Ok. If you placed the license file into imagerotator folder, then please add this line into the html file before runImageRotator:

_imageRotator.licenseFileURL = "imagerotator/license.lic";

Otherwise, the viewer looks for the license in the same folder where html file is.

Gene

This is copy from my html page:
_imageRotator.licenseFileURL = "imagerotator/license.lic";
_imageRotator.runImageRotator("wr360PlayerId");
But when I open html file off line the company link still exist.

WebSupport

Are you using it in Flash mode by any chance ( _imageRotator.settings.jsScriptOnly = false;) which happens when you uncheck "Use only JavaScript..." on the publish form?

If so, then it's Adobe Flash local desktop security that is blocking the license file locally. It only happens when testing 360 views on your own hard-drive locally, and I can send you instructions on how this can be resolved but we strongly encourage folks to not use Flash mode as it's not going to be supported in 3.5 (next version) as it's not supported by Apple products and it's gradually becoming an obsolete technology on the internet.

If you are not using Flash mode and it still can't load the license, please let me know the browser your are using (make and version) and it would be best if you could also send us your URL with the same 360 view or just archive it into a zip file and send to our email: support at webrotate360 dot com.

Gene

First of all, thanks for answering. Could you sent me an instruction how to remove the company link on desktop view. This is helps to avoid each time to explain to customers. Otherwise, when I check "Use only JavaScript..." so, on desktop I could not see object but online "Full screen button on/off" doesn't appears and not functional. I test it in Chrome. Those are two links:1 using flash:

-- Linkes removed;

Gene

Hi there,
I\thanks, I have got your email and did all what you recomended. But full-screen still doen't work.
Here are what happened when I replaced Imagerotater.js : -- linked removed

WebSupport

Looks like this is because your viewer setup is still 3.0 and the imagerotator.js we sent via email was for 3.5. To fix it in your link above (removed as your are using pro version of the script now), download 3.5 limited beta from the link below, then navigate to imagerotator/html folder in this zip and copy everything excluding js folder to your imagerotator/html in that ball sample.

http://www.webrotate360.com/360_product ... ld_123.zip