Setting up Product!

mountainarts

Hello!

1. I installed the extension via magento connect
2. I created a 360 degree Image with Webrotate 360
3. I uploaded it to the ftp server

BUT:

Where should I paste the url path of the xml file? At the product image section, theres no field where i can put a link in it.
I do not get it.... :?:

WebSupport

Hi there and thanks for your post.

You would need to create an attribute in Admin (Catalog-> Attributes->Manage Attributes and Manage Attribute Sets) as per these notes copied from our Magento Connect page:

To start using this extension please first create a new product attribute that can be labeled 360 Viewer Path, for example. Set the Attribute Code to webrotate_path and the catalog input type to Text Field. Assign the new attribute to any of your existing attribute sets where you are planing to use 360 product views...

... There's one sample 360 product view included with this module that you can use to test your integration. The sample is located under your base skin folder under webrotate360. To use this sample, just enter the following URL into the new attribute field (webrotate_path) for your test product in the Catalog: skin/frontend/base/default/webrotate360/360assets/sampleshoe/config.xml.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need any assistance creating the attribute.

mountainarts

Ah Ok! I have to creat one ... :lol:

All done... but somethings wrong. Got some screenshots for you :) Hope you can help me!

Attachments

• atrribute_set.png
    atrribute_set.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 1,492
  • attribute.png
    attribute.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,492
  • frontend.png
    frontend.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,492

WebSupport

We're getting somewhere! :) Can you also please attach a screenshot of the webrotate 360 module settings in your Admin->System->Configuration? We have two modes there, one is Standard and the other is Ad-hoc (you can find more details in the Readme section there as well). Depending on the one activated the results will be different.

You can also just send us a link to your product page to support at webrotate360 dot com. This way it might be easier to troubleshoot.