Webrotate doesn't work

WebSupport

Hi Greg,

Here's a couple of notes from a quick review:

1. Your webrotate plugin folder is for some reason called webrotate-360-product-viewer.2.0 with 2.0 at the end which shouldn't have happened with the out-of-the-box installation from wordpress.org. It's best to keep it as-is after installation (webrotate-360-product-viewer) as we do use the plugin path in the code.

2. Your imagerotator.js under webrotate-360-product-viewer.2.0/imagerotator/html/js is an old version of the script (not sure we ever shipped this one with the wp plugin), ie it's not the one that comes with the current version of the webrotate 360 viewer plugin on wordpress.org.

http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/web ... uct-viewer

I suggest to remove your plugin folder and re-install from the link above.

WebSupport

I believe you actually have this path as per my previous post in your page / post in WP admin referenced inside the webrotate embed short-code that you or somebody who's helping pasted in there. That's how the plugin works - has to have that config parameter in the short-code point to your xml file wherever it's hosted on your server.

To make it pick your xml, you can just update that config path in your short-code with the one that actually points to the xml file on your server (just test it first in your browser by pasting a full URL to that xml to see if it loads). You can also use it as relative ie:

/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/360-assets/mycat/mycat.xml

PS: your last link also doesn't point to the xml on your server as I can't load it in my browser right now either - gives 404.

greg

Sorry, I'm not sure quite understarnd you.
This is my mycat.xml:
http://pastebin.com/76LF8GRZ
And this is the location of this file on the website:
full_path.jpg

So the file is exactly there, and problem may be something else

WebSupport

No problem. So if you look closely at your screenshot, you have a folder called 360_assets vs 360-assets in the xml url you pasted a couple of posts above. This would explain why your xml link doesn't navigate to the file on your server. Just update the config path in your webrotate embed short-code to /wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/360_assets/mycat/mycat.xml and it will work I think.

WebSupport

Sure, Greg - glad to help. Thanks for using our product. Nice cat - awesome 360 view ! :)

PS: you can remove the white bar at the top by changing background property on line 12 in this file http://www.gregpatterns.com/wp-content/ ... /basic.css from background:#fff to background:#000.

Also you can reduce opacity of the 360 viewer toolbar at the bottom in xml via toolbarBackAlpha by setting it to a lower value (or via the toolbar opacity slider in SpotEditor under User Interface tab) or hide the white toolbar background completely by changing toolbarBackColor="#FFFFFF" to toolbarBackColor="none" in xml (the toolbar buttons will still show).