Will not upload images

shoelaced

Hi!

I am using the free version with FTP for publishing. It was working perfectly but now for some reason it will only upload the xml file, not the images. It will upload the first image if I select the "show current image first" option, but that's it. I can manually upload the images from the published folder on my computer, but that is a pain. Any ideas on why it would stop working all of a sudden?

WebSupport

Hi there,

If it worked for you consistently before, it can be anything from your network, network of your hosting company, their FTP server, etc. If you would like us to investigate further, please send us your SpotEditor project (archived as a zip) plus your FTP connection details that you are using inside the software. You can send it to support at webrotate360 dot com or upload somewhere and just send us a download link.

PS: if you are using TLS connection (encrypted), try switching to Plain FTP to see if that fixes it just in case, as there was a couple of reports that TLS connection was misbehaving with some FTP servers out there.