XML RELOAD ACTION

Boisdevesys

Hi,
I buy the pro version and I would like to create link (hyperlink action). I can't figure out how can I. do that.
I tried to enter a link like this 360_assets/nameofthefolder/ nameofthefil.xml and it doesn't work.
Thank you in advance
DAvid B

WebSupport

Hi David and thanks for using PRO!

The url for the XML reload action would need to be relative to your current web page or it can be also an absolute URL (i.e including http://www...). If this doesn't help, please send us a link to your sample online and we will be glad to help.

Boisdevesys

Hi
Thank you for your help.
In fact, I don't use webrotate 360 for a web site but I use it for presentation of product ( (I am product designer) in local .

I tried you advice and unfortunatly it doesnt work.

WebSupport

I see. It should still work, I think. Let's say you have a folder structure like this on your hard-drive:

- Project
---- 360_assets
------- Product1
---------- product1.xml
------- Product2
---------- product2.xml
---- product1.html

.. and product1 has a hotspot with an XML reload action to load 360 product view of product2 via product2.xml. So the reload URL would be 360_assets/Product2/product2.xml

Is this not working for you? If so, can you please send us a zip with your folder setup (similar to the above) to support at webrotate360 dot com?