3.5 not exporting colour changes

mdj101

Hi All,

I've been playing with the 3.5 beta.

A couple of things.

When you've made changes to the colour, i.e. made the background white, clicking on the "apply to source images" button doesn't seem to do anything other than reset the sliders.

I've also noticed on my most recent project that the software is not exporting the images with the colour changes. I'm sure it has on the few I've produced before this one, but this particular one doesn't seem to be working?

Am I missing something?

WebSupport

Hi there!

Apply to source images and the same filter processing on publish (which only applies to the published files in that case) is not applied to the actual image files in the free version of SpotEditor. This is also the case with the watermarks and path tools.

If you have purchased a license, please apply spoteditor.code on the About form that can be accessed via a small blue info icon on the left hand side on the bottom of the main app window.

PS: I just read your second post.. So this now sounds like you have not yet installed the PRO version of the software that you should be able to find in the email with the license files. There are two download links in that email - one for the Windows build and one for Mac.

Please re-install using these links and all should start working. If not, please email us at support at webrotate360 dot com.

Thanks for your support! :)