Can't align center

andre_placido

Hi! Can anyone help me? I can't seem to align the player in the center of the page? Where do I edit that information so that it always aligns on the center of the page?

WebSupport

Hi Andre, sure we would be happy to assist.

Please share a link to your page with the viewer so we could review and comment. Thanks!

WebSupport

Thanks for the link :)

The easiest would be to update your wr360embed shortcode by changing the width parameter from 500px to 100%.

I hope it helps. Let us know if not!

WebSupport

Your WordPress theme's article has a wide layout, i.e it spans the entire width of the browser window.

So you either make the 360 product viewer fill in the entire article width by setting width=100% inside the shortcode, which will center your 360 product images and the viewer toolbar, or you would also need to wrap the shortcode into an extra <div> and center that div inside the article which will center the viewer as well.

Your theme's css seems to have a wrapper class that can help, so try to enter <div class="wrap"> just before the shortcode and then </div> right after the shortcode (keep shortcode width=100% as well so it fills the entire wrap). Hope it helps!