Can't get WebRotate 360 to work

eshops

Hi Guys,

I've read several posts on this forum about inoperative issues, but I still can't get it work, even for your sample shoe. Help!

I can find the xml file via my browser (Chrome):

[url removed]/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/360_assets/sampleshoe/config.xml

I have pasted this shortcut:

[wr360embed name="shoe" width="100%" height="450px" config="/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/360_assets/sampleshoe/config.xml"]

into a testing page:

[url removed]/360-test/

Nothing but three horizontal scrolling bars. Your help would be very much appreciated.

I'm running Wordpress 3.8.1 and Woocommerce 2.0.20

WebSupport

Hi there! The test page doesn't exist any more. Did you figure it out by any chance?

Attachments

• 1-27-2014 9-41-11 AM.jpg
    1-27-2014 9-41-11 AM.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3,209

WebSupport

No problem! Here's the xml config file that is being requested right now on your test page:

[url removed]/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/360_assets/sampleshoe/config.xml

If I try to open it in my browser directly it doesn't load - returns 404. Please double check that it's there and confirm once you can browse to this file in your web browser.

eshops

OK, I believe my test page is calling for:

[url removed]/pleasureglass.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/360_assets/sampleshoe/config.xml

which I can browse to in my browser with no problem.

WebSupport

You would need to update your shortcode to look like this then:

[wr360embed name="shoe" width="100%" height="450px" config="[b]/pleasureglass.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/360_assets/sampleshoe/config.xml[/b]"]

Otherwise it actually requests the xml file as per my link above.

I hope this helps!