Color selection

Megiddo

I would like to be able to create a 360 view of an item on a website that would allow visitors to pick certain areas on my item and be able to change the color of each of 16 areas on the fly.

[links removed]

If this can already be done using WebRotate360 possibly with hotspots then please let me know how.

Upvote 0

Megiddo

Sort of like this website which allows one to customize the colors of different areas of the shoe but the shoe does not rotate 360 degrees. It is static.

[link removed]

Megiddo

So basically on every picture that I will be using inside WebRotate360 I would have to define all of the parts that would be changing color.

Megiddo

Or I would have to define each part as being separate and then have each of those parts rendered in all of the colors I would put up for the users to choose from.

WebSupport

There's no layering of any sort inside the viewer (i.e you can't attached or select a part of an image when publishing 360 product views in our desktop software). I.e if you need two color variations, you would have to produce two distinct sets of the same 360-degree images with different colors.