Complete Tutorial for Webrorate360

qewrui

Hi, can someone tell me how to use this plugin, i am kinda bad at doing research. Got really one big question want to ask is how do we apply the 360 image in SP Page builder? using module or?

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there, we do have a plugin for Joomla that was recently revamped. Here's step by step instructions:

And here's related SP Page Builder notes, assuming you use the plugin in the link:

Hope it helps!

qewrui

Call to undefined function str_contains() , this is the problem when i use the module, is that other ways to solve the problem instead of update PHP version? because due to my company, i am not allow to update PHP version

qewrui

Hi, thank you for helping, right now it is working. However, can I ask the shortcodes is separate use or it can use together (like combine in one module)

qewrui

I see, so the wr360embed is the default code for the image, and others(wr360popup, wr360expand, wr360video) is like a small function of the image, and if I need to buy the license, am I correct? for license, when it will expired?

qewrui

for the trademark, is that possible to remove without license (free)? And how many images i need to create the 360 view image? is that possible I use certain file type to straight put inside my asset folder?

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
#1. No, it's not possible.
#2. Please see suggested image requirements in the user guide under Appendix or see notes under each example for comparison.
#3. Not sure I fully understand the question. Which folder are you referring to (e.g published/360_assets)?

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Sure, you can manually replace files there. As long as the image resolution is the same for images you replace there.

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Objs wouldn't work at this time unfortunately.
PS: you would need to render an OBJ as a sequence of 360-degree images, e.g JPG. For example, you can use free Blender software as per the guide at the bottom of this blog post to render a "turntable" animation as images:

qewrui

hi, i am looking to buy the license, https://www.webrotate360.com/pricing.aspx i see this page there are 2 prices, can i ask why the more expensive one only can 3 domains but the cheap one can unlimited domains? wasn't it should be unlimited for the more expensive one? If can please kindly expxlain the pros and cons for the different of the 2 prices for me thank you.

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi! Sure, here's a copy-paste that explains it:

To summarize our licensing options, PRO license doesn't limit any usage so you can host the viewer on any number of websites / domains (yours or your clients'). PRO license is $399. With this license applied, there's a link to webrotate which is only visible on right-mouse click in the viewing area where it says "powered by WebRotate" and also that it's licensed to your company with your company link. PRO license comes with one year of free support and upgrades.

Enterprise license doesn't have any references to WebRotate ("white-label") in the published media, but it's locked to a server domain name. Enterprise license is $599 and it's good for up to three server domains (any number of websites can consume the media from your licensed servers). Enterprise license comes with 3 years of free upgrades and support.