Example product doesn't work in 2.5 or 3.x

Maki

Hello!! I need some help about your plugin. When I install it, the example product doesn't appear, either in version Joomla 2.5 or in version 3. I have already tried by installing both clean versions without any result; I have even tried looking for <em> as you explained and it doens't either work. Could you help me? Once the plugin is loaded, the screen keeps in white and only the gif animated bar progress is shown.

Yours sincerely, Joaquín.

WebSupport

Hi Joaquín, sure we would be happy to help!

Can you possibly share a URL to the page where you see the progress bar but no images?

Maki

Hello! The problem is already fixed.
The example for the shortcode that appears in your website “[wr360embed name="view01" width="100%" height="500px" config="/360-assets/sampleshoe/config.xml”]”, is wrong. When we develop our project in local form we should add in the shortcode, in parameter config, the project folder followed by webrotate360 which is in www. So it's specified as follows: “[wr360embed name="view01" width="100%" height="500px" config=“proyect_name/webrote360/360_assets/sampleshoe/config.xml”]”.

Thanks, anyway, for your offer.

Regards.

WebSupport

That's great. Thanks for confirming, Joaquín!

PS: the example you are referring to on our demo website says the following:

Simply add the following line inside your content where you would like to see the product view integrated replacing name, width, height and config with your own values.

We also provide one demo sample at the following location relative to your website root which may indeed look a bit different on some local dev setups (i.e may need your root project folder appended):

/plugins/content/webrotate360/360_assets/sampleshoe/config.xml"