Hotspots and lightbox

blamingas

Hello.
I would like to ask about hotspot content and it's showing format. If I add Image as a hotspot content I can choose lightbox popup option at the Render field and it works. But if I use html-code as a Text Content and choose lightbox option, the lightbox pop-up doesn't showing up (click on hotspot doesn't make any action). Is it a bug or some kind of limitation of lightbox usage? Thanks

WebSupport

Hi, yes, it's a kind of a bug in that we should have disabled the entry under Text Content tab in the "lightbox" mode in v3.6.4 as it's not supported there.

But! :mrgreen: In the latest v3.6.5 beta, this has been drastically reworked, and so when there's no image under the Image Content tab on the Hotspot form in the "lightbox" mode, there's now some very comprehensive support implemented, including:

1) external "embeds" of any kind (e.g youtube video), by simply pasting a URL under Text Content.
2) full responsive popup layout / sizing with control over relative width, height, max width/height, and an option to show the popup centered in the browser window instead (i.e outside of the viewer container).
3) customizable close button in the right top corner.
4) scrollable content in the popup.
5) and a couple of other extras.

If you are on Windows, we can send you a new build with the features listed above. It may take a week or so to iron out the Mac version though

blamingas

WebSupport said:
1) external "embeds" of any kind (e.g youtube video), by simply pasting a URL under Text Content.
2) full responsive popup layout / sizing with control over relative width, height, max width/height, and an option to show the popup centered in the browser window instead (i.e outside of the viewer container).
3) customizable close button in the right top corner.
4) scrollable content in the popup.
5) and a couple of other extras.
Holy .., that sounds crazy amazing!! I'm working on interactive online shop where every product page will contain just Webrotate 360-image and "Buy Now" button below, so that all the product specs including description, image gallery, size, color etc. will be placed inside 360-window and operated interactively by a bunch of different Hotspots. Needless to say, it requires from me a lof of js and html work. What you just mentioned about improvement in a new version - that would dracastically change my workflow! I love you guys, thanks a lot!)
Yes, I'm on Windows, so I would be very appreciated if you could send me the link of a new beta. My email is blamingas[at]gmail.com - same account with my purchased license.
Thanks a lot again!)