How do I insert the images into my woo commerce products page?

mibrahim0

Hi

I have managed to get my 36 images done... But I want to upload onto my Woo Commerce products page. I know this might sound stupid, but how do I do this? I am trying to find out how but cannot seem to do so

Appreciate all help!

Thanks!

Just to follow up... I do not get any images but in fact only get the loading bar once I have tried to upload. I have uploaded the file/folder using FTP... I have also applied the following code:

[wr360embed name="IMG_4564" width="100%" height="500px" config="http://www.mywebsite.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/360_assets/FolderName/config.xml"]

changed it accordingly and still no result besides the loading bar :/

Thanks again!

mibrahim0

Finally managed to get it on my website, but unfortunately it is in my product description and my other images are still showing :|

Any ideas on how to replace the actual images with the actual webrotate360 product?

Thanks!

WebSupport

Hi! With our out-of-the-box plugin that you installed we can only integrate in the content sections of WooCommerce via the shortcodes like you tried.

But if you would like, we can hook it up for you such that you could configure it to replace the main product image with a 3D product view on your product pages in WooCommerce. If so, please send us your FTP / login details (for your dev WooCommerce site) to support at webrotate360 dot com and we will work on it asap.

WebSupport

We applied the change which consists of the following:

• Our new plugin with woocommerce support (not released to public yet) under wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer
  • Modified wp-content/themes/neighborhood/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php - this is your theme's file that we had to update such that when a 3D product view is configured for a woocommerce product, the custom product image slider & thumb slider that come with your theme are not rendered.
  • If you navigate under your admin to Products -> product -> WebRotate 360 tab (see attached screenshot), you will see where we entered viewer xml path pointing to your test 3D product view.
  • Most of the viewer plugin settings (dimensions, skin, etc) are still configurable under WebRotate 360 Settings tab in your admin.

PS: if your custom woocommerce theme had popups for the thumbnail zooming, we could have enabled them at the same time (and your theme's php file wouldn't need to be modified) but it's too involved to keep your theme's sliding product images with the 3D view at the same time on the same image slider hence the current approach.

That's pretty much it! I hope it works :cool:

Attachments

• 5-21-2015 8-02-54 PM.png
    5-21-2015 8-02-54 PM.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,297