How to Position Hot-Spot Text Box Within Viewer

tizzlebdizzle

Is there any way I can control where the on the viewer my hot-spot text box is positioned? My pop-up box text is getting cut off (running off of the viewer) so that you can not see everything.

I see that if I make it a fixed spot the text is not hidden at all and shows up immediately, this is not what I'm looking for.

I'm using the Beta SpotEditor for the Mac.

WebSupport

Hi tizzlebdizzle! We have this feature implemented in our new stable beta (v3.1) that is not yet publicly available, but we will send it to you directly via PM ;) Please also find copy/paste instructions on how to enable it that we also sent to few other PRO customers who requested it before..

==============================================

At the moment this requires an extra manual configuration in xml that our SpotEditor software generates. We're also updating the software to allow setting it in the SpotEditor user interface like the rest of the settings, which will be shortly available as a beta download too.

To specify fixed position for the rollovers, all you have to do is to add an extra attribute in your xml under your dynamic <hotspot> element (under <hotspots>) to look like this <hotspot ... renderMode="1" ... Then you can specify under the same hotspot element the position of the rollover like this <hotspot .... renderMode="1" offsetX="5" offsetY="5" ... The offset is relative to the top-left corner of the viewer box.

Here's a complete line for the hot-spot in xml that would make this work. The text in bold is what was added manually on top of what SpotEditor generated for this dynamic (rotating) hotspot in xml.

<hotspot renderMode="1" offsetX="5" offsetY="5" id="spot1" absolutePosition="false" className="WebRotate360.ImageRotator.Html5HotspotPresenter" indicatorImage="spot_shape1.png" alpha="0.8">

Please email us on our support (@) webrotate360.com for any questions about this feature.

tizzlebdizzle

Hi Support Team! Thank you so very much. I have downloaded the beta and will implement it right away. I will let you know if I run into any issues.