iframe doesn't fit in the squarespace embed block

threesixty

Hy,

i tried to embed the viewer via iframe (code from you documentation) into our squarespace site.

How do i get the viewer to a responsive style?

I already exported as mobile full page from spot editor.

thanks for any hints

greets phil

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-22 101503.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-22 101503.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 2

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! yes, so it's just a matter of styling an iFrame according to your page design. Here's an example with a relative width:

Code:
<iframe src="your-url" style="width:100%; border:none;" height="500" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can also make it scale height according to your iFrame proportions. Update aspect-ratio as needed:

Code:
<iframe src="your-url" style="width:100%; border:none; aspect-ratio:16/9;" allowfullscreen></iframe>

threesixty

Hello! yes, so it's just a matter of styling an iFrame according to your page design. Here's an example with a relative width:

Code:
<iframe src="your-url" style="width:100%; border:none;" height="500" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can also make it scale height according to your iFrame proportions. Update aspect-ratio as needed:

Code:
<iframe src="your-url" style="width:100%; border:none; aspect-ratio:16/9;" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Hey 👋 there!

Thanks for your fast response!
Sry i just forgot to answer you. It worked like a charm.

I‘m trying to figure out the whole functionality of your software 🙌 great experience so far!

Thanks a lot
Phil