Integrate Hotspots to Wordpress

landino

Hello everyone,
I just created the hotspots on my 360 product.
I am not sure which folders I need to update on PixRiot, none of my folders are compatible with it idk why, so how do I proceed?

I know without the hotspots, it is just dragging and dropping the folder and getting the iFrame and connecting it to Wordpress, but how to do it when theres hotspots?

Thank you!

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi! Are you using custom hotspot indicators (usually colored circles) as otherwise it's the same process as you described above?

landino

Hi! Are you using custom hotspot indicators (usually colored circles) as otherwise it's the same process as you described above?
I use custom hotspot indicators yes, the folder comes with the images and the spots folder, but it does not allow me to upload them in PixRiot.

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Are there any errors when you try to drag it to pixriot?
PS: please share the contents of the published/360_assets folder that doesn't work for you as a zip.

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Oh I see. thanks for sharing the screenshot. The issue is the brackets and comma characters in the hotspot file names that pixriot can't accept. Please rename the hotspot images and re-add in SpotEditor. You may need to publish to a different folder (can change it on the Publish form) or manually delete the old hotspot images with the brackets from the spots folder if published to the same folder.

landino

Oh I see. thanks for sharing the screenshot. The issue is the brackets and comma characters in the hotspot file names that pixriot can't accept. Please rename the hotspot images and re-add in SpotEditor. You may need to publish to a different folder (can change it on the Publish form) or manually delete the old hotspot images with the brackets from the spots folder if published to the same folder.
So I just did that and thank you I was able to upload it. But the hotspots are not visible

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
For custom hotspot indicators, please follow steps in the last post in this thread: