Issue with trying to 'Add new'

essenza

Good afternoon - I have read the thread the same problem. prestashop 1.5.6

I cleaned the cache, smart, and delete files from cache.

Replaced file Adminschebrotate.php

the problem is not solved.

When you try to add - white screen.

I hosting a2host

server is configured according to official regulations prestshop
site is stable.

But the module is not present.

Help please :?

screnshots:

settings screnshot
help.png

WebRotate360
help2.png

after a click to add a new
help3.png

WebSupport

Hi there! You would need to send us a temp FTP and Prestashop admin login to support at webrotate360 dot com so we could investigate what exactly is going on with your setup :cool:

essenza

Thanks for the quick reply! give me your eMail I send data via FTP access.
data to access the login and password for the administrative part of prestashop.

sorry for my english I'm from Russia

WebSupport

It should work now. This webrotate file was missing under classes (probably got removed during Prestashop upgrade):

/classes/WebRotate360.php

Once I copied the missing file into this folder, it started working again.

MMaus26

Hi there, I have the same issue on Prestashop 1.6. Installed the AdminWebRotate360_1.6X version.
Installation went fine, but the "add new" link returns a blank screen. Is there a fix for this?

WebSupport

Hi there! We would need to have access to your admin + ftp to be able to investigate and help. You can send it to support at webrotate360 dot com.

MMaus26

My issue with a blank screen in Prestashop 1.6 is solved when using an other browser. During install I used Chrome and couldn't pass the blank screen. When I tried the same with Safari, there were no problems. Now also in Chrome works OK. Probably a caching issue. Thanks for the quick response!