Joomla + Virtuemart Issue

cyfrid

Hello!

I'm here on Joomla 3.7.5, Virtuemart 3.2.2, PHP 5.6.31.

When I use the embedded code: [wr360embed name="view01" width="100%" height="250px" config="/****/plugins/content/webrotate360/360_assets/sampleshoe/config.xml"] (**** is a custom folder for the site), it works on articles, but it does not work in any Virtuemart Product. It only appears as a line of text with the embedded code.

No errors are reported through the Chrome Developer tools from the site. I already tried Short Description, Product Description and as a custom field, with no success.

I'm planning to buy the pro version, I'm using the free version so far to make sure everything work as needed, before upgrading to the other one.

Any recommendation? or it is just Virtuemart is not supported yet?

Thanks!!

WebSupport

Hmm... It should work fine in the product descriptions in Virtuemart. Is there any chance you could send us temp login for your Joomla admin and ftp so we could investigate? You can send it to support at webrotate360 dot com.

cyfrid

Thanks for the reply!

I already send all the info, let me know if there is anything else that you guys need!

WebSupport

Hi there! The fix was just to enable Joomla plugins in your Virtuemart config :) We moved the shortcode to your main product description for a quick test so you will see it there.

PS: also sent a quick email with the same.

Attachments

• 2017-10-30_15-27-49.png
    2017-10-30_15-27-49.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,148