Lightbox don't work in woocommerce 4.3.0

furnit10

Hi, after i update my woocommerce, lightbox in single product page don't work. When I turn off webrotate 360 plugin, lightbox is work. How to fix it? Thanks

WebSupport

Hi! Can you please share a link to the page with the issue? You may send it to support at webrotate360 dot com.

furnit10

WebSupport said:
Hi! Can you please share a link to the page with the issue? You may send it to support at webrotate360 dot com.
Please check this link http://www.261furniture.my.id/produk/pdc-012-a/
Thanks

WebSupport

As a quick test, can you please try adding a long description text on the product page as well? Does this fix it?

furnit10

WebSupport said:
As a quick test, can you please try adding a long description text on the product page as well? Does this fix it?
After I add a long description text, lightbox is work. but I want without a long description because I don't need it. any suggestion for me? Thanks

WebSupport

Thanks for confirming! We're investigating. A quick fix is possible also:

Download attached file, unzip webrotate360.js and copy it over the file with the same name at the following location:

Code:
/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/public/

Attachments

• webrotate360.zip
    723 bytes · Views: 41

furnit10

WebSupport said:
Thanks for confirming! We're investigating. A quick fix is possible also:

Download attached file, unzip webrotate360.js and copy it over the file with the same name at the following location:

Code:
/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/public/

Thanks for suggestion
Yesterday i try fixed with inactive & turn off cursor event of description tab, then changed font color same as background. So my visitor don't see it :lol: